My educational background has prepared me for this path of advocating for children. I have lived both sides of this process. I get it. It’s that simple.
- MA Education Administration from Grand Canyon University
- Professional Clear Multiple Subject Teaching Credential with a specialization in Mathematics from California State University, Northridge
- BA Liberal Studies (Elementary Education) from California State University, Northridge with a minor in English
- 13 years classroom teaching experience
- 3 years assistant principal experience