Hi, I’m Julie. I partner with families of special needs children to equip them with education and tools to make informed choices that support family wellness and provide options that are outside the system. My passion is to provide families with what I wish I had. I create individual plans and provide a supportive online community. If you think I could be of service to your family, I’d be truly honored to walk this journey beside you.
My educational background has prepared me for this path of advocating for children. I have lived both sides of this process. I get it. It’s that simple.
- MA Education Administration from Grand Canyon University
- Professional Clear Multiple Subject Teaching Credential with a specialization in Mathematics from California State University, Northridge
- BA Liberal Studies (Elementary Education) from California State University, Northridge with a minor in English
- 13 years classroom teaching experience
- 3 years assistant principal experience